1. Firstly, login to your account at bizwise.com. Next, go to the website editor which can be found under the "My Apps" section.
2. Once in the editor, navigate to the "Preferences" section. This can be found at the bottom left of the editor.
3. Inside of "Preferences", you will see the "Domains" section. This should have your existing domain, as well as a "Add Custom Domain" button.
4. Once in the add custom domain section, you'll be prompted to either connect a domain that you currently own, or buy a new domain. This guide will walk you through how to connect an existing domain, but if you want to buy a new domain you can go to this guide.
5. After clicking the "Connect a Domain I Own" button, you'll be prompted to enter in the domain you currently own.
6. It may take up to 30 seconds to find your domain provider. Once we have identified your domain, you can then follow the respective guides for who your provider is.
If your domain is at Namecheap, follow this guide
If your domain is at GoDaddy, follow this guide
If your domain is at another provider, follow this guide
7. There are a few errors that may occur. If you get the error "Looks like this domain hasn't been registered yet.", you'll be prompted to purchase the domain through us. If you get the error "Looks like this domain is already connected to another Bizwise account.", this means the domain is already connected, so if you need more assistance you can contact Bizwise support.